Food Drive Information
If you would like to organize a food drive in support of Bobcat Bounty, please send donations to our partner, the Hays County Food Bank!
*Below are the steps to organize your own Food Drive.
- Decide how to collect food and choose a location.
- Single site drop off: People can donate food at one donation site within set hours on a specific day. Volunteers stay at the donation site during the food drive.
- Extended food drive: People can donate food at multiple donation sites with drop boxes over the course of several days or weeks. Volunteers collect donations daily.
- Event-related food drive: People can donate food at one or multiple donation sites and set up at a local event, such as a sports game.
- Assess volunteer needs and recruit volunteers.
- Select a coordinator and team leads for the tasks. Determine the number of volunteers you will need for the drive.
- Promote your food drive
- Flyers, word of mouth, and social media!
- Hold your food drive.
- Boxes, tables, chairs, and flyers needed.
- Deliver food to the Hays County Food Bank
- Hays County Food Bank location: 220 Herndon Street, San Marcos, TX
- Donations are accepted on Monday - Thursday from 9:00-3:00 pm and Friday from 9:00-12:00 pm.