Who is Eligible?
To be eligible, participants must attest to financial need.
1) Income below 185% of the federal poverty guideline
- For example, a household with one person who has less than or equal to $22,321 of annual income
- Financial aid does not count toward this income
2) Participation in one of the following government assistance programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
For more information click here to visit the Hays County Food Bank website.